Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s PVC Pass Throughs
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Right)
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Left)
1:00 Frog Stretch
1:00 Boot Strappers
Snatch (Build to a 1RM)
– Athletes should stop where they are if 3 failed attempts are made at any weight.
– Score: Enter heaviest successful lift.
With An Empty Barbell:
5 Good Mornings
5 Back Rack Snatch Grip Strict Presses
5 Overhead Squats
5 Snatch Grip Stiff Legged Deadlifts
5 Muscle Snatches
5 Power Snatches
5 Squat Snatches
With A Light Weight:
3 Squat Snatches
With A Moderate Weight:
2 Squat Snatches
…Hit singles as you make the rest of your weight jumps to find your 1RM.
“Double or Nothing” (Time)
30 Power Snatches (115/85)
200 Double Unders or 350 Singles
1 Mile Run or 1600M Row
Time Cap: 30Minutes
Teams of Two
40 Power Snatches (115/85)
300 Double Unders or 450 Singles
1 Mile Run (together) or 2000M Row (one person working at a time)
Strict HSPU Benchmark 1.14.23 (AMRAP – Reps)
Max Unbroken Strict Handstand Push-ups
– Athletes must keep their hands on the ground for all reps.
– Reps should be performed inside of a box. The inside of the box should measure 40 inches (102 cm) wide and 24 inches (60 cm) deep. The hands must remain completely inside the box (fingers included).
– If you cannot complete more than 5 reps, use a 2-5 inch riser. Make note of this in your notes.
– Score: Total reps.
20s HS Hold
5 HSPU Negatives (3s Down)
5 Double Dumbbell Strict Presses
– Use Riser
– Pike Push-Ups