Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
ATHLETES CAN CHOOSE EITHER BACK SQUAT or SQUAT SNATCH. Coaches discretion to try to fit both components during class time.
30s PVC Pass Throughs
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Right)
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Left)
1:00 Frog Stretch
1:00 Boot Strappers
Back Squat (Back Squat
On the 3:00 x 5 Sets:
5 Back Squats
*Use Same Weight Across
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– All sets should be performed at 75-80% or your 1RM back squat.
– Score: Enter weight used across all sets.
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Back Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Back Squats
5 Back Squats (Light Weight)
Build To Working Weight
Squat Snatch (Set 1: 7 Squat Snatches @ 61%
Set 2: 5 Squat Snatches @ 70%
Set 3: 3 Squat Snatches @ 79%
Set 4: 7 Squat Snatches @ 64%
Set 5: 5 Squat Snatches @ 73%
Set 6: 3 Squat Snatches @ 82%
Rest 1-2 Minutes between sets)
– These reps should do not need to be performed touch and go. Dropping from the top is permitted.
– All reps should be squat snatches.
10 Empty Barbell Snatch Grip Deadlifts
8 Empty Barbell Overhead Squats
6 Empty Barbell Hang Power Snatches
4 Empty Barbell Hang Squat Snatches
2 Squat Snatches
Build to 61%
“Low Ball” (AMRAP – Reps)
Max Wallballs @walllball(20/14) to 10/9ft.
Every 2 Minutes [Starting at 0:00]:
200 Meter Run
– Overview: Athletes will accumulate as many wallballs as possible in the 10 minute window. Every 2:00 (including the start), athletes will need to stop where they are on the ball and go out for a run 200m.
– Wallballs: Athletes should be able to complete 10 or more wallballs each time they get back to the ball.
– Run: The 200m runs should take 1:00 or less.
– Score: Total Wallballs
– This workout is all about the wallballs. Let’s have a goal number of reps you’d like to complete each time you get back to the ball. If you finish early, we can choose to keep working or rest and catch our breath before the next run begins.
– Run at a recovery pace that will allow you to stick to your sets on the ball.
– Reduce Reps/Loading/Target
– Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Empty Barbell Thrusters
– 1.5 x Air Squats
200 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– 1:15 Time Cap
– 250m Row
– 200m Ski
– 500m Bike
– 150m Air Run