Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Active Spiderman
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Front Rack Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Child’s Pose On Box
Clean (Set 1: 3 Cleans @ 40%
Set 2: 3 Cleans @ 50%
Set 3: 3 Cleans @ 65%
Set 4: 2 Cleans @ 75%
Set 5: 2 Cleans @ 80%
Set 6: 1 Clean @ 82%
Set 7: 1 Clean @ 82%
*Rest 1-2 minutes)
– Athletes can complete these sets touch and go or as singles.
– Athletes can power clean or squat clean these reps.
– Use 1 bar & change weight yourself.
– Score: Loading of last set only.
With An Empty Bar…
5 Muscle Cleans
5 Front Squats
5 Power Cleans
5 Squat Cleans
With A Light Weight…
With A Moderate Weight…
Load Up To 40%
Bench Press (On the 2:00 x 5 Sets:
1 Bench Press
*Use Same Weight Across
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– Sets should be performed at the same weight across. We are looking to stay between 90-100% of your 1RM bench press or to use a slightly heavier weight than last week.
– If you complete all 5 sets and want to build and see if a PR is there, add 4-6 minutes to the clock and build from there.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– Score: Enter loading used across.
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
Build To Working Weight
2k Row (Time)
Max Effort 2k Row
– Overview: This is a repeat from 11/16/22. In this workout, athletes should aim to row at their threshold pace. This is a hard pace but one that is sustainable for the 6-10 minutes that they will be rowing for.
– Damper Setting: Between 5 & 6.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete 2,000 meters.
* Select Workout
* New Workout
* Single Distance
* Set to 2000 Meters
* Set Splits to 500 Meters
* Set Pace Boat to Desired Split Time (Optional)
* Change Display to Show Pace Boat (Optional)
* Simple strategy
* Think of this as a 4×500 Meter Row
* Take 20 hard pulls at the start of each 500 meter interval
* Settle into a manageable pace for the remaining meters
* More complex strategy
* Start: 10-15 Hard Pulls
* First 500: Desired Split Time +4 Seconds
* 500-1000: Desired Split Time +3 Seconds
* 1000-1500: Desired Split Time +2 Seconds
* 1500-1700: Desired Split Time +1 Seconds
* Last 300: Sprint To Finish Below Desired Split Time
* Simplest strategy
* Keep your monitor on the display that shows your projected finish time in the bottom row (first display option).
* Aim to keep your finish time within 10 seconds of your goal throughout never going much faster or slower than that.
* You’ll essentially row at the same speed throughout.
50 Meters (+2 Estimated Average Split Time)
50 Meters (At Estimated Average Split Time)
50 Meters (-2 Estimated Average Split Time)