CrossFit – Mon, May 15
Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Active Spiderman
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Front Rack Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Child’s Pose On Box
Back Squat (
Build To A Heavy Set Of 3
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Pauses between reps are permitted with the bar held in the back rack position.
– Athletes should make no more than 5 attempts at their heavy set of 3.
– Score: Enter heaviest successful set of 3.
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Back Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Back Squats
5 Back Squats (Light Weight)
3 Back Squats (Moderate Weight)
…Keep building in sets of 1-2 reps until you are ready to attempt your heavy set of 3.
“Thruster” (3 Rounds for reps)
Max Unbroken Thrusters @ 75%
Rest 2-3 Minutes Between Sets
– Barbell can come from the floor.
– Athletes can pause overhead or in the front rack if needed.
– Athletes should not go to failure here but leave 1-3 reps in the tank each set.
– Score: Total reps completed each set.
30s Hang From Pull-Up Bar
30s Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
30s Empty Barbell Overhead Hold
30s Empty Barbell Front Rack Hold
30s Empty Barbell Front Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Strict Press
With a Light barbell:
With A Moderate Barbell:
Keep building toward 75% hitting 3-4 reps each time you make a weight jump.
“Ante Up” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
6 Toes to Bar
30 Double Unders
– Overview: In this cyclical workout, athletes should aim to move at a steady pace throughout.
– Toes To Bar: Athletes should be able to complete these sets in 1-2 sets each round. Sets should take less than 30s to complete.
– Double Unders: Reps should take less than 45s to complete.
– Dumbbell Squats: These should be performed with 2 dumbbells held in the front rack. Resting the dumbbells on the shoulders will not be permitted. Reps will increase by 1 each round.
– Score: Total rounds + reps.
– Let’s make our main priority to get the dumbbell squats completed unbroken each round.
– If we need to break somewhere let’s try to have that break be on the double unders or toes to bar. We want to keep this break under 10s.
– Fast transitions will be key in this workout.
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Knees To Chest
– Toes To As High As Possible
– Reduce Reps
– 1.5x Single Unders
– Plate Hops
– 30s Effort On Any Machine
– Reduce Loading
– Single Dumbbell Squats
– Air Squats (2,4,6…)