Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s PVC Pass Throughs
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Right)
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Left)
1:00 Frog Stretch
1:00 Boot Strappers
Strict Pull-Ups (Strict Pull-ups
Max Unbroken Strict Pull-ups
– Athletes can hang on the bar between reps but both hands must remain on the bar.
– As soon as the athlete cannot get their chin over the bar or their feet touch the ground, the set is complete.
– Reps should be performed with a double overhand grip.
– Score: Total Reps
15 Second Hang From Bar
15 Scap Retractions
10 Ring Rows
1-3 Strict Pull-Ups
Rest 2-3 Minutes Before Going For Max Set
Overhead Squat (
Build To A Heavy Set of 10
– The barbell should come from a rack.
– Reps must be completed unbroken.
– We aren’t necessarily looking to PR but if it’s there, go for it!
– We suggest performing no more than 3 attempts (3 sets of 10).
– Score: Heaviest set of 10.
“Girl on Fire” (Time)
50/40 Calorie AAB
5 Rounds of “Cindy”
30/24 Calorie AAB
3 Rounds of “Cindy”
10/8 Calorie AAB
1 Round of “Cindy
1 Round of “Cindy”:
15 Air Squats
– Overview: This workout should allow athletes to push the pace on their rounds of “Cindy” as well as get outside their comfort zone on the Echo Bike.
– Echo Bike: The first bike should take 4:00 or less.The second bike should take 2:30 or less. The last bike should take 1:00 or less.
– “Cindy”: The pull-ups may be performed with or without a kip. Athletes should be able to perform each round of “Cindy” in 1:00 or less.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout.
– Ladies can aim to hold around 10 calories a minute on the echo bike. Guys can aim to hold around 12 calories a minute. Having these numbers can help you stay focused on your bike pace during this workout.
– Let’s aim for speedy transitions on the rounds of “Cindy.” The goal here is to go unbroken on the pull-ups, perform the push-ups in 1-2 sets, and to find a fast, steady pace on the air squats.
“Grunt Work” 5.1.23 Extra Credit (Time)
3 Rounds For Time:
10 Dumbbell Farmers Carries** 22.5 / 15 kg’s
30 GHD Sit-ups
500/400 Meter Row
*Rest 2 Minutes Between Rounds.
**1 Farmers Carry = 25ft.
– With 2:00 of rest between rounds, athletes should be able to push the pace each round.
– The dumbbells should feel light enough to complete the farmers carries unbroken each round.
– The GHDSU should be able to be completed with no more than 1 break but ideally, these are completed unbroken at a steady pace.
– The row should be completed in 2:10 or less.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout including rest.
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Kettlebells
– 45s Suitcase Hold
– 45s Bar Hang
– Reduce Reps
– Weighted Sit-Ups
500/400 METER ROW
– Reduce Distance
– 400/300m Ski
– 1,000/800m Bike
– 400m Run
– 300m Air Run