Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s PVC Pass Throughs
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Right)
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Left)
1:00 Frog Stretch
1:00 Boot Strappers
Overhead Squat (
On the 2:00 x 9 Sets:
“Fighting Words” (5 Rounds for reps)
3 Rounds For Total Reps:
1 Minute Chest To Bar Pull-ups
1 Minute Overhead Squats
1 Minute Double Unders
1 Minute Power Snatches
1 Minute Bar-Facing Burpees
1 Minute Rest
– Conditioning Category: Threshold. Athletes should aim to move through this workout at their maximal sustainable pace.
– Chest To Bar: Athletes should be able to complete at least 10 reps each round.
– Overhead Squats: Athletes should be able to complete at least 12 reps each round. Loading should not exceed 55% of your 1RM OHS.
– Double Unders: Athletes should be able to complete at least 30 reps each round.
– Power Snatches:Athletes should be able to complete at least 12 reps each round.
– Bar-Facing Burpees: Athletes should be able to complete at least 8 reps each round.
– Score: enter total reps completed each round. Overall score will be the sum total.
– We are going to be able to bank the most reps on the double unders and overhead squats and/or power snatches. Let’s make our main focus on these few movements and choose our pace/strategy on the other movements around this.
– Aim for smaller quick sets on the chest to bar to save the shoulders for the overhead squats.
– Aim for bigger sets of overhead squats ads breaks between sets can get pretty lengthly here.
– Let’s try for 1-3 sets of double unders. We should the mindful of our shoulders as we’ll be moving right to power snatches after this.
– Let’s see if we can hit sets of 3 or more on the power snatches.
– Find a steady pace on the burpees. We don’t need to sprint as we’ll only have a minute to rest and reset before the next round begins.
– There is no programmed rest for transition so let’s transition at the 45-50s mark each minute.
– After the first round, we’ll have goal numbers for each movement. Let’s try to stay within 5 reps on each movement each round.
CHEST TO BAR PULL-UPS
– Chin Over Bar Pull-Ups
– Ring Rows
– Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbell
– Front Squats
– Air Squats
– Single Unders
– Plate Hops
– Ski Calories
– Bike Calories
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbell(s)
– Kettlebell Swings
– Bar-Lateral Burpees
– Calorie Bike
– Calorie Row
– Box Jump Overs
“Grunt Work” Extra Credit (Time)
5 Rounds For Time [20 Minute Cap]:
9 Strict Ring Dips
12 Dumbbell Box Step Overs (24″/20″)
21/15 Calorie Ski Erg
– The ring dips should take less than 1:30 to complete each round.
– The dumbbell box step-overs should be performed with 2 dumbbells held down by the sides. Both feet should touch the top of the box every rep. Reps should take less than 1:00 to complete each round.
– The ski should take less than 2:00 to complete each round..
– Score: Total time it tales to complete the workout.
STRICT RING DIPS
– Reduce Reps
– Banded Strict Ring Dips
– Box Dips
– Bar Dips
– Kipping Ring Dips
DUMBBELL BOX STEP-OVERS
– Reduce Reps/Loading
– Reduce Box Height
– Sub Dumbbell Reverse Lunges
15/12 CALORIE SKI
– Reduce Cals
– 15/12 Echo or Assault Bike
– 21/15 Cal Bike Erg or Row
– 12 Shuttle Runs (25ft. Out + 25ft. Back)
– 15/12 Cal Assault Run
– 200m Run