Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s PVC Pass Throughs
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Right)
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Left)
1:00 Frog Stretch
1:00 Boot Strappers
Back Squat (
Build To A Heavy Set of 10
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Reps must be completed unbroken.
– Pausing between reps is permitted.
– No more than 2 attempts should be made for your heavy set of 10.
– Score: Load
10 Air Squats
10 Pausing Glute Bridges
10 Empty Barbell Back Squats
5 Light Back Squats
*Keep hitting sets of 3-5 reps as you make your weight jumps. Hit your heavy set of 10 when feel you are at your goal 10 rep weight (roughly 75% of your 1RM).
“99 Problems” (Time)
For Time [Partition However]:
99 Calorie Row
99 Wallballs 20 / 14 lb to 10/9ft.
Time Cap: 20 Minutes
– Overview: This workout will come down choosing the right strategy for you and making sure that you can hold your pace throughout.
– Row: Ladies should be able to hold 800+ cals/hr on the rower throughout. Guys should be able to hold 900+ cals/hr on the rower throughout.
– Wallballs: To use the Rx loading, athletes should be able to complete 20 or more reps unbroken when fresh. Reduce reps or loading if needed.
– Burpees: To complete Rx reps, athletes should be able to complete 10 or more reps in a minute.
– Score: Total Time
– There are endless ways to partition the work. When choosing your strategy we can play to our strengths and be mindful of our weaknesses.
– We should also be aware that the wallballs and the row will cause some muscular interference in the legs while the wallballs and the burpees will cause some interference in the shoulders.
– Here are some potential strategies to consider:
9 Calorie Row
11 Calorie Row
33 Calorie Row