Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s PVC Pass Throughs
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Right)
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Left)
1:00 Frog Stretch
1:00 Boot Strappers
“Ring Muscle-Ups” (AMRAP – Reps)
Max Unbroken Ring Muscle-Ups
– Athletes can hang from the rings for as long as they would like. As soon as their feet touch the ground, or their hands come off the rings, the set is complete.
– If you don’t have ring muscle-ups just yet, choose an option from the modifications below.
– Score: Total Reps.
– Bar Muscle-Ups
– Ring Dips
– Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
“Snatch Complex” 2.6.23 (Weight)
For Max Load:
1 Power Snatch
2 Squat Snatches
3 Overhead Squats
– Athletes must hold on and complete the full complex before dropping the bar.
– The Snatches should be performed as touch and go reps without stopping or pausing on the floor.
– If you fail 3 times at any weight, stop there.
– Score: Heaviest Successful Lift.
With An Empty Barbell…
5 Snatch Grip Deadlifts
5 Snatch High Pulls
5 Muscle Snatches
5 Overhead Squats
5 Hang Power Snatches
5 Hang Squat Snatches
As you load up your weights, hit 1 Power Snatch + 1 Squat Snatch + 1 Overhead Squat until you are ready to make your first attempt at your heavy complex.
“When Randy Met Nancy” (Time)
75 Power Snatches 75/55lb
Rest 2 Minutes
400 Meter Run
15 Overhead Squats 95/65lb
Time Cap: 25 Minutes
– Conditioning Category: Sprinty Threshold. Athletes will move at their highest maximal sustainable pace throughout.
– Power Snatches: Loading should not exceed 55% of your 1RM power snatch. Reps should take less than 8:00 to complete.
– Run: Reps should be completed in less than 2:15 each round.
– OHS: Reps should be completed in less than 1:00 each round.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout. If capped, add 1s for every missed rep.
– For the first portion of the workout, we can approach the snatches in a bunch of different ways: knock out 1 big set followed by smaller sets, start with a set of 15 then chip away at the rest in sets of 10’s, perform the snatches in sets of 5’s all the way throughout, or chip away in any other way you see fit.
– The most important thing to do in the first part is to keep your breaks short. Keep in mind that a big set is likely going to need a longer break than a smaller set.
– In the second part, let’s run at a pace that allows for unbroken overhead squats.
– The key in the second part is to come in from each run and just pick up the bar. See how smooth your transitions can be here.
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbell(s)
– Kettlebell Swings
400 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– 500/400m Row
– 400/300m Ski
– 1,000/800m Bike
– 300m Air Run
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Single Dumbbell
– Barbell Front Squats
– Kettlebell Goblet Squats