Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s PVC Pass Throughs
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Right)
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Left)
1:00 Frog Stretch
1:00 Boot Strappers
“Clean Ladder” (Weight)
10 Cleans @ 46%
8 Cleans @ 54%
6 Cleans @ 63%
4 Cleans @ 71%
2 Cleans @ 79%
*Use One Bar and change Weight Yourself
– Athletes can complete these sets touch and go or as singles.
– Athletes can power clean or squat clean these reps.
– Score: Time
With An Empty Bar…
5 Muscle Cleans
5 Front Squats
5 Squat Cleans
With A Light Weight…
With A Moderate Weight…
Load Up To 46%
Push Press (
Every 2 Minutes x 8 Sets:
4 Push Press
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– Reps do not need to be performed touch and go. Athletes can pause overhead or in the front rack between reps.
– A re-dip under the bar is not permitted.
– Athletes can aim to start at around 60% of their 1RM push press and either build or use the same weight across.
– Score: Enter weights used for each set. Overall score will be the sum total.
8 Push Presses (Empty Bar)
4 Push Presses (40%)
2 Push Presses (50%)
2 Push Presses (55%)
10 Rounds For Time (35 Minute Cap):
5 Thrusters 115 / 85 lb
100 Meter Sprint
Rest 1 Minute Between Rounds.
U.S. Army Captain Jason Holbrook, 28, of Burnet, Texas, assigned to 1st Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne), based out of Fort Bragg, North Carolina, was killed on July 29th, 2010 in Tsagay, Afghanistan when insurgents attacked his vehicle with an improvised explosive device. He is survived by his wife Heather Holbrook and his parents Joan and James Holbrook.
– Overview: In this interval style hero workout, athletes will be challenged push for big and potentially unbroken sets of pull-ups and thrusters throughout all 10 rounds. There will be 1 minute of rest between rounds so athletes should check the clock at the completion of each round so they know when to begin the next round.
– Thrusters: Loading should not exceed 65% of your 1RM thruster. Reps should be completed in 15s or less.
– Pull-Ups: Reps should be completed in 30s or less.
– Sprints: Each 100m sprint should take 30s or less.
– Score: Total time including rest.
– Let’s aim for unbroken sets of thrusters each round.
– 1-2 sets is a great goal for the pull-ups.
– While it says 100m SPRINT, we don’t want to come in totally gassed for the first few rounds. Let’s see if we can increase our speed every 2-3 rounds here.
– During your rest periods, try to stay standing and take a few deep breaths right before a new round begins to help slow the heart rate a bit.
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbells
– 2 x Air Squats
– Reduce Reps
– Ring Rows
– Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows
100 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– Time Cap
– 125m Row
– 100m Ski
– 250m Bike
– 75m Air Run