Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
30s PVC Pass Throughs
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Right)
30s PVC Around The Worlds (Left)
1:00 Frog Stretch
1:00 Boot Strappers
Snatch (Build To A Heavy Set of 3)
– Athletes must complete these reps unbroken (touch and go).
– All reps should be squat snatches.
– We recommend no more than 5 attempts at your heavy set of 3.
– Score: Heaviest successful set of 3.
With An Empty Barbell…
5 Snatch Grip Deadlifts
5 Snatch High Pulls
5 Muscle Snatches
5 Overhead Squats
5 Power Snatches
5 Squat Snatches
At A Light Weight…
3 Squat Snatches
At A Moderate Weight…
3 Squat Snatches
Keep making weight jumps until you reach a weight where you’d like to attempt your first heavy set of 3.
Back Squat (6 Sets:
Set 1: 10 Back Squats @ 55%
Set 2: 8 Back Squats @ 64%
Set 3: 6 Back Squats @ 73%
Set 4: 10 Back Squats @ 58%
Set 5: 8 Back Squats @ 67%
Set 6: 6 Back Squats @ 76%
*Set 1-2 Minutes between sets)
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Pauses between reps are permitted with the bar held in the back rack position.
– Notate heavy set of 6 and other weights in notes.
“Third Eye Blind” (Time)
4 Rounds For Time:
30 Dumbbell Snatches 53/35lb
20/15 Calorie AAB
10 Box Jumps (30″/24″)
– Overview: In this cyclical workout, athletes can aim to stay moving and settle into a steady sustainable pace throughout these 4 rounds.
– Dumbbell Snatches: Athletes should use 1 dumbbell and alternate arms every rep. Reps should take less than 1:15 to complete.
– Air Assault Bike: Athletes should be able to complete the bike cals in less than 1:30.
– Box Jumps: Athletes should stand all the way up on top of the box. Reps should be completed in less than 30s. No rebounding.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout.
– Aim to complete the dumbbell snatches unbroken. Muscle snatches will be slightly faster than traditional power snatches here.
– Settle into a steady pace on the bike. Athletes should aim to complete 12/10 calories a minute which means the bike will take 1:30 or less to complete each round.
– The box jumps can be used to help recover a bit. No need to rush here.
– Reduce Loading/Reps
– Kettlebell Swings
– Empty Barbell Hang Power Snatches
20/15 CALORIE ECHO BIKE
– Reduce Calories
– 20/15 Cal Assault Bike
– 20/15 Cal Ski
– 27/20 Cal Bike Erg or Row
– 20 Burpees
– 12 Shuttle Runs (25ft. Out + 25ft. Back)
– 300m Run
– Reduce Box Height
– Broad Jumps
– 20 Jumping Lunges