Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Banded Hip Flexor Stretch (Each Leg)
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Lat Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Squat Hold
Power Clean (
Build To A Heavy Set of 3
– Reps should be performed touch and go.
– All cleans must be caught above parallel.
– Score: Load
Front Squat (
Set 1: 10 Front Squats @ 60%
Set 2: 10 Front Squats @ 60%
Set 3: 10 Front Squats @ 60%
Set 4: 10 Front Squats @ 60%
Set 5: Max Front Squats @ 60%
*Rest 1-2 minutes between sets)
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Reps should be completed unbroken. It is okay to pause between reps with the bar in the front rack.
– The same weight should be used across all sets. The last set will be a max set with the goal of getting 10 or more reps.
– Score: Enter total reps completed for your max set.
“Double Agent” (Time)
3 Rounds For Time:
500/400 Meter Row
30-20-10 Power Cleans 135/95lb
100 Double Unders
Time Cap: 18 Minutes
– Overview: In this grippy 3 round triplet, athletes will be be challenged by bigger sets on the barbell and the jump rope. Let’s see who can go unbroken on the cleans and double unders in the last round!
– Row: Less than 2:10 to complete each round.
– Power Cleans: Loading should not exceed 65% of your 1RM power clean. The 30 cleans should take less than 2:30 to complete.
– Double Unders: Less than 1:30 to complete each round.
– Score: Total Time. If capped, add 1s for every incomplete rep.
– Let’s make our first focus today on the barbell. Singles, small touch and go sets, big touch and go sets, or a mix of all the above works great. Let’s keep our breaks short and really try to push the pace here.
– Our next focus will be on the double unders. Let’s pay attention to our grip and shoulders. We need to stay as relaxed as possible so that we can save energy for the barbell. 1-4 sets works great here. If you break, make sure it’s only a quick shake out.
– The movement that matters the least is the rower. Let’s settle into a steady and sustainable pace here.
500/400 METER ROW
– Reduce Meters
– 2:10 Time Cap
– 400/300m Ski
– 1000/800m Bike
– 400m Run
– 300m Air Run
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Reps
– Hang Power Cleans
– Sub Dumbbells
– Reduce Reps
– 1:30 Time Cap
– 1.5x Single Unders
– 50 Plate Hops
– 1:30 Effort On Any Machine