Lowry CrossFit – CrossFit
Please continue to register for classes on Wodify and cancel any reservations you can’t make.
1:00 Active Spiderman
1:00 Front Rack Stretch
1:00 Banded Front Rack Stretch (Each Arm)
1:00 Child’s Pose On Box
Build To A Heavy Set of 3
– Athletes should complete all the reps unbroken.
– Athletes should make no more than 5 attempts at their heavy set of 3.
– Score: Enter heaviest successful set of 3.
With An Empty Barbell:
5 Good Mornings
5 Strict Presses
5 Power Cleans
5 Front Squats
5 Squat Cleans
With A Light Weight:
3 Squat Cleans
With A Moderate Weight:
2 Squat Cleans
…Keep making weight jumps until you are ready to attempt a heavy set of 3.
Bench Press (
Set 1: 10 Bench Press @ 60%
Set 2: 8 Bench Press @ 70%
Set 3: 6 Bench Press @ 75%
Set 4: 4 Bench Press @ 80%
Set 5: Max Bench Press @ 50%
Rest 1-2 Minutes between sets
– Barbell should be taken from a rack.
– If you don’t have a spotter, do not use collars on the bar for safety incase you miss a rep and need to dump the bar.
– Reps need to be completed unbroken each set.
– The last set should be a big unbroken set but athletes should not go to failure. Leave a rep or 2 in the tank (unless you have a spotter).
10 Empty Barbell Bench Press
5 Reps @ Light Weight
3 Reps @ Moderate Weight
…Keep building (If needed) in sets of 3-5 until you reach 60%
– Score: Enter reps completed for your max set.
“Clean Plate Club” (Time)
“Clean Plate Club”
5 Rounds For Time:
10-8-6-4-2 Squat Cleans 155/105lb
20/15 Calorie Row
10 Toes to Bar
– Overview: Athletes will grind through this 5 round triplet at their threshold pace.
– Squat Cleans: Loading should not exceed 65% of your 1RM squat clean. Reps will decrease each round.
– Row: Calories should be completed in less than 1:30 each round.
– Toes To Bar: Reps should take less than 1:00 to complete each round.
– Score: Total Time
– The barbell can be completed in singles or touch and go sets. We want to choose a strategy here that will allow us to push the other 2 movements as well.
– Aim for a moderate pace on the row. It is likely that athletes will need about 30s to pick up speed after the squat cleans.
– Let’s see if we can get the toes to bar completed in 1-2 sets each round.
“Pull-Up Complex” Extra Credit (Weight)
3 Weighted Strict Pull-ups
6 Strict Pull-ups
9 Kipping Pull-ups
Rest 1-2 Minutes Between Sets.
– Squeeze a dumbbell between the legs for the first 3 reps. Then, open the legs and let the dumbbell drop. Then, complete the rest of the complex unbroken.
– If you cannot complete this complex unbroken, bring the reps down or use a band.
– Score: Enter weights used for the weighted strict pull-ups.